Apply lean methodologies to your business is a long run, not a sprint…. so… you must still motivated for a long time.
Although results will probably help you stay focused and keep going, there will be for sure some bad days….
When they come, look to these lean quotes and inspire you soul to keep on the path.
(if you have a favorite quote about lean that it is not included, please comment the post with the quote and we will add it).
Best lean quotes
- There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all. ~Peter Drucker
- The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking. ~Albert Einstein
- If you don’t know where you are going, you will probably end up somewhere else. ~Lawrence J. Peter
- Improvement usually means doing something that we have never done before. ~Shigeo Shingo
- If you do not know how to ask the right question, you discover nothing. ~W. Edwards Deming
- Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. ~William Bruce Cameron
- An environment where people have to think brings with it wisdom, and this wisdom brings with it kaizen [continuous improvement]. ~Teruyuki Minoura
- Who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery. ~Harold Wilson
- What gets measured, gets managed. ~Peter Drucker
- The price of light is less than the cost of darkness. ~Arthur Nielsen
- You must have long-range goals to keep you from being frustrated by short-range failures. ~Charles C. Noble
- Never confuse movement with action. ~Ernest Hemingway
- A bad system will beat a good person every time. ~W. Edwards Deming
- When solving problems, dig at the roots instead of just hacking at the leaves. ~Anthony J. D’Angelo, The College Blue Book
- Don’t tell people how to do things, tell them what you need done and let them surprise you with their results. ~ General George Patton
- Success is not checking a box. Success is having an impact. If you complete all tasks and nothing ever gets better, that’s not success. ~Christina Wodtke
- Add your favorite quote here. Let us know on the comments below 😉
P.s. If you liked this post, then two things come next:
1) Leave a comment and tell us another lean quotes. We will add it at the list!
2) Tell a friend, your Twitter followers, or your Facebook network about this blog 🙂